This was a fun one to do. However I did have to go through a ton of ideas before coming up with something I really liked. This was for a series at The Cause KC called “Free For All.” I finished the main design and then printed it off using a regular inkjet printer and a piece of newsprint that I cut down to 8.5″x11″. In the end it gave it a nice printed looking texture that added a little bit extra to the final design. I did notice at the end of the project that I misspelled “Galatians” and didn’t have enough time to fix it organically so I had to do some photoshop magic to it. I think it unnoticeable in the final.